Before the long break that I just took from animating "Base Station 29", I'd average finishing 3 shots of animation per week. Now that I've returned to the project and have reacquainted myself with it, I hope to get back on that schedule. Last week I did, indeed, animate 3 more shots for episode 3 which is a good sign that things are back on track. However, with more complex shots, the shot-per-week count will most certainly go down. So far, I've animated 35 shots for episode 3 of the series. By way of comparison, episode 1 was 72 animated shots and episode 2 was 51, so I'm about half way there.